Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Trip to Santa's Lap

Can you believe what my Mommy did to us???

Noah and Santa




Maggie, Noah and Santa
Yes, I sat in Santa's lap. I was not really good while in Santa's lap... though it looks like I was. This picture was about 20 minutes into the process. Noah cried first. We let other people go in front of us to give Noah a few minutes to settle down. Then we tried it again... and I jumped clear out of Noah's lap! I was almost loose on my own in Petsmart... that would have been fun! Finally we both settled down and Mommy got her picture!
The proceeds from this picture goes to help the Pell City Animal Shelter, which is where I orginally came from. Melissa was there, so it was great to see her again! Mommy told Melissa that she wants Daddy and Papaw to do the Santa pictures next year to help out the shelter. I am sure that I will not be able to be there that day... I am certain that I already have a prior engagement! Just Kidding... I am sure that I will have to endure through another picture, but anything to help my friends and family at PCAS.
Thanks, Mommy, for a great memory!

And that's just the dog's life!
~Maggie

No comments: