Monday, September 6, 2010

Brudder update

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to post. I am obviously not a good blogger anymore! Since I do not get to go to work with Mommy anymore, I can not find the time to steal her computer to blog. She usually has it with her at work!

I promised some pictures of Noah with his blue accessory!! He got his cast off, just over 4 weeks of wearing it. It was not as bad as it could have been. Papaw and Mommy were glad to see the cast go - it became a weapon to hit them with. Fortunately the weapon never got turned on me!

Here are a few pictures of Brudder ...

Sitting and waiting on the doctor!


Such a cute brudder that I have!




Wearing Daddy's shoes!




Getting our cast off. Noah was afraid!



...but then he was quickly distracted and intrigued!



Getting the final x-ray that showed we were good to go!!
And that's just the dog's life!
~Maggie


No comments: