Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm a PRINCESS - cause "all girls are"

NOT! I'm a princess because my Daddy calls me his little princess. I'm not sure what is gonna happen if I have a little sister one day. Yes I do, she will obviously not be the princess because I already am. HA!

As you can tell, I rule the roost in our house. I really do! I dictate all that happens. You laugh but Mommy would tell you it is true! I have to have a blanket on the couch, I have to dump my food on the floor, I have to have a treat when I come inside, I will not go outside if it has rained, I will beg and demand walks, I will sleep on the king-sized bed. See - it's all I!!

Well, I hope that you like the new look of my blog! Mommy was working on her blog (which is nowhere as good as my blog) saw this and had to let me have it. I love it!! Enjoy!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute and catchy title of blog

ForPetsSake said...

There's a couple of spoiled rotten princess here, who totally understand your perspective. Of course, they'd disagree if they were awake. They're not - it's siesta time...
Glad to have found you through Pets Blogroll! Check us out if you get a chance: http://arwenspack.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

hapi said...

Hi Maggie, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Unknown said...

Well designed, well written, entertaining and informative. Keep it up

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Flip Flops as well as these fashions big ka were this shoe's bean or sweet potato starch noodles, the scandal girl act the leading role Blake Lively to pat to once were wearing well from Lanvin and the Jimmy Choo round head splicing design low-heeled shoes, afterward, Emma Roberts has also put on one pair from the Salvatore Ferragamo high-heeled shoes
not only looked like the stars to throw the ticket has given it, started including the luxury goods to note its being lucky, the young female student might choose the color to be bright, the lovable design; The makings female may choose metal Baotou to design the Tory Burch Boots; The nous female may choose the bare color and the cream color matches traditional the black and white, in addition, this kind of shoe, because the color is outstanding enough, therefore may appear the calf is thinner, suited these to want to elongate the thigh line female student ~ Ralph the Lauren 2012 spring summer women's Tory Burch Flats series to deduct a low key aristocrat young girl should truly to put on any Tory Burch Sandals!

Unknown said...

I really enjoy to your blog. Thanks for sharing with us.. Keep updating like this few more with your post...

Please visit on these keywords :-- hotel light switches | wireless light switch | led downlights | modern light switches | light switches


Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,

I am Oorvi the pup who manufactures the Oodget Dog Clocks (one of these clocks is displayed on your sidebar). As we had to stop hosting the site from which we were earlier serving the clocks, I've got these two humans-o-mine to move the clocks to my own site.

For the new code, please visit the page http://www.doggyshire.com/k9wisdom/oodget-dog-clocks/ on my blog. Thank you for appreciating an Oodget clock and putting it on your blog:)

Licks n wags,
Oorvi