Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Sick Day

I am sick this week and I do not feel good. I have decided that it is Noah's fault. Noah had to go to the doctor last week for a cold. That is right... Noah had his first sick baby appointment. Dr. Miller told Mommy and Daddy that it was just the common non-contagious baby cold and that he would be perfectly fine. WELL - I think I caught it.

I woke up yesterday morning with a cough. I really worried Mommy. I tried to make myself "throw up" but I could not. Eventually I had shoestrings hanging from my mouth. So, Daddy loaded me up and off to the doctor I went. I had stopped coughing by the time that I arrived to see Dr. Early. They did a bunch of tests on me, including an x-ray and blood work just to determine that I have an upper respiratory infection. I am on 2 different medicines that Daddy pushes down my throat. One twice a day and the other three times a day... NOT FUN!

I spent the Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday at Momma Gena and GrandDanny's house. I really have not felt good. Dr. Early decided to go ahead with my scheduled "Big Girl" appointment and so I received a bunch of shots. Now my leg is swollen.

So, I blame all of this on Noah. He was sick first, so I think I caught it from him. Hopefully I will feel better soon!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: