Friday, April 9, 2010

God does listen to my prayers...

It doesn't matter how big or small the prayer is, or even who is praying it, but God does listen!!!

Grandma Dison is starting to settle in to her new "home". Nina went to visit her today and Grandma seemed much better. She even ventured to the dinning room to have lunch with her new roommates.

Mommy, Daddy and Noah are going to see her on Sunday. I don't think I will be allowed to make this trip but I hope to go very soon! Nina says that there are goats there and I might just have to "play" with them! HEHE!!

Mommy said that there is a really cool red barn there, so she plans to take some neat pictures of brother. I will be sure to post them when she does!!

Thank you all for your prayers. Keep them coming! I'll keep you updated as things change!!

Love to all!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: