Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mommy's Heart Hurts...

And I don't know how to fix it. Last night, she just looked at me and cried! I jumped on the couch beside her and put my paw on her and just loved her, that was all I could do. She knew my love by the look in my eyes. I wasn't real sure what was going on but I knew my Mommy needed me and that is where I was.

I later figured out that Grandma Dison was moved to a skilled nursing facility - as Mommy called it. Grandma made the move ok, but she was not happy about it. She said that the family did it to her on purpose. Mommy's heart just breaks at the thought of Grandma being there by herself. Unfortunately, there is nothing Mommy can do about it. She knows it is where Grandma needs to be, but it is just so hard. If you have ever met my Grandma, then you know that she is a very independent woman, just like my Nina and just like my Mommy! All 3 of them would rather do it themselves then ask for help.

Nina had a very hard time last night as well. She feels so guilty for having to take Grandma there. We keep praying that she will settle in to where she is and be ok.

Please pray for my family. This is such a hard time and I hate seeing my Mommy's heart hurt!!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: