Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome Baby Hayes Paten Carr!!!

Jen had her baby!! Noah was very excited to know that he had another girlfriend!! Hayes Paten Carr arrived into the world on Tuesday, December 15th, 2009. Mommy says that she is absolutely beautiful - even if she looks like her Daddy! She has red hair, and according to mommy - has more hair than Noah does! How funny!!

So, baby Hayes - Welcome to the world!! It's a scary place but I know that you are well loved and well protected!!!

Lady and Charlie - I wish you the best of luck with your new pack animal. I hope you welcome her as well as I welcomed Noah! Call me if you need some advice!! And don't be afraid when she tries to touch you - only when she pulls your ears! BUT - one thing that I have learned - always check to see if Mommy is looking before you tell Hayes to stop. I have learned that my Mommy has my back - even if it doesn't look like she does!

Glad you all are doing good!

And that's just the dog's (exciting) life!

~Maggie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maggie, I have not decided how I feel about Hayes... she squeaks and smells different. Daddy asked me if I wanted a "cookie" so I ran to Hayes because I thought she was a treat for me... I was wrong. I did get my own new "baby" the same day mommy and daddy got theirs. It's a beaver and it squeaks but not like Hayes. It keeps me company when mommy is busy. I don't know what's going to happen but I'm anxiously waiting for something interesting to happen. I look forward to the apples and ham!!!