Friday, December 4, 2009

ALL BOY!!!

My brother is 100% all boy. And I am not used to this! He is all kinds of rough housing and pulling of my ears. And eating lady bugs. Yes, you heard that right. Mommy has found 4, count them, 1, 2, 3, 4 lady bugs in brothers mouth! Gross, huh? I don't even eat lady bugs!

And he makes all kinds of smells and noises that it is not even funny - but he certainly finds them funny. Example - I was sitting on the couch snuggling with my Mommy and he burped. Mommy looked at him and said "excuse me" and he laughed. He laughed for the next few minutes!

BUT - brother does have some very exciting news!! His FIRST tooth finally came in. It broke through on Wednesday, December 2nd. Mommy was very excited!!

Well - brother is in bed and I'm going to snuggle with my Mommy!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: