Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chaos at Maggie's House

There has been major chaos at Maggie's house the last 2 weeks. I have not been able to post on my blog because I have been the construction foreman supervising Daddy and GrandDanny. Daddy and GrandDanny have been working to build Noah's nursery. His room is going to be right off of my bedroom (and Mommy and Daddy's bedroom.) The pictures below show everything as it has been happening...


Door from my bedroom originally
A wider view



Door from inside back towards my nite-nite

The door now - notice it got wider!

The window

The window now

Noah's closet


Noah's closet now -- it is a tiny cubby hole! Mommy likes it!
So, as you can see, things have been a little busy. Mommy has not gotten to work on Noah's room, mainly because Daddy would not let her. She is determined to help with everything else. Daddy says that her time is coming.
It is only 7 1/2 weeks until Noah's due date. We can not believe how fast time is flying. Mommy's tea is next Sunday. We are so excited to see what she gets. Daddy had put a few extra items on the registry at Target (of course for me and for him) but Mommy took them off. Can you believe her? Please, someone buy me the raccoon that I wanted! :-)
Well, I have got to get back to work! Make sure the boys are working hard! I will update you on more changes as they happen!!
And that's life of a dog!
~Maggie

No comments: