Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am so confused

Mommy can not fuss at me. It really is not my fault. She even told me so this morning.

I have a new routine. Whenever I come inside from checking out my backyard (aka. "doing my business") I always beg for a treat. (well, that is not the new routine.) This has been an always thing for me. It does not matter where I am, I always ask for one. Freckles taught me this trick, and it works! So, my new routine is taking the treat that Mommy or Daddy gives me and I put a baby (my stuffed animal) in my mouth, and I go to the top of the stairs and I eat my treat. Yes, this means that all of my babies end up upstairs. And they are just scattered everywhere. (I'll have to take a picture and show you.) Well, sometimes I get so many treats that my basket ends up empty. That was the case this morning. Mommy lets me in, gives me my treat and I grab a baby and head off up the stairs slowly. Mommy caught up with me on the stairs only to find that I did not have my baby in my mouth. I had one of Noah's babies. It really is not my fault. How am I supposed to know the difference between my babies and his babies? So, this one was a little larger, a little heavier and it did not squeak. It sings "Jesus Loves Me". Mommy said the only thing better would have been if I set the music off and it started singing to me.

Mommy grabbed the toy out of my mouth and tried to give me a new baby, but it just wasn't the same. I ate my treat downstairs and pouted all the way of the stairs.

So, how am I to tell the difference in my babies and his babies? 5 months ago, there were only 1 set of babies in my house!!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: