Thursday, September 25, 2008

IT'S A ......


BOY! Mom and Dad told me that I would have Daniel Noah for my brother. Whew! I don't have to worry about Momma confusing my name with Madison, of course it really would be funny. My cousin, Meghan, used to be called Meggie (but she hates that nickname) but Mommy already confuses Maggie with Meggie and Meghan is not happy when that happens. I wanted to hear Mommy call Madi Maggie, not Maggie Madi.

I guess I am excited about Noah. I posted the picture that Mommy showed me. She also showed me the picture that shows he is a boy, but I don't understand it. Can't prove it by me!

Anyway, the whole family got to go out to eat last night for the big news except you know who. I had to stay in my "bedroom" (aka. crate) at Momma Gena's house. I was so excited to see Mommy and Daddy when they let me out. I demanded my Daddy play ball with me in the backyard. We played longer than we normally do. At one time, I had the ball and made Daddy chase me... HA HA! AND - I growled at him and sounded really ferocious. He knew I was just playing.

I am at work today with Mommy. Aunt Jennifer and cousin Jake came to see us for a while. I turned my back to Jake while he was here. They say that he will play with me later on, but I want him to play now! Nina has been at the office this afternoon. It is always a treat when she is here. I have been laying on the couch with my head on her while she is reading her book. Tonight Mommy and I have to cook dinner for Daddy. I wonder what we will cook. I offer him and Mommy my chicken, rice and veggies, but they never take me up on my offer. It sure does taste good to me! Yummy!

Remember how I told you that Mommy said we had to cook for Mrs. Rhonda. Well, there was no "we" in that kitchen. Mommy took total control. She made fudge and did not share. She saw Mrs. Rhonda at the hospital yesterday and said that she is doing good. Praying that Baby Luke stays in Mrs. Rhonda's tummy a few more weeks.

I get to nite-nite at Papaw's house tomorrow night. I am so excited, and so is he. I am sure that I will have lots of stories to tell you on Monday. I get to sniff the woods when I am with Papaw. Remind me to tell you about the time that I fell in the creek at Papaws. It was funny, until I had to have a bath!
~Maggie

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! Boys are so much fun. ;)