Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What is a wedding dog?


Hi. My name is Maggie and I am a 3 year old beagle. My mom is a wedding planner and owns a wedding accessory store, therefore I am THE wedding dog! I go to work with my mommy a couple of days a week and meet brides. They even ask if I can be their flower girl. Mommy has not let me do that yet, I guess because I try to eat the flower baskets and I do not like to wear a pillow on my neck.


My mommy is also expecting a baby -- which I am not too happy about. Mom and Dad did not consult with me on this decision. Good news is that I have wonderful grandparents who have more than offered to take care of me. But I know that my mommy loves me so much and will not neglect me.


So, I created this blog so that you can follow the life of a wedding dog. I will try to update it as much as possible, when mommy is not working on her computer. I will make another post for today!


~Maggie

No comments: