Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Busy Weekend

Who thinks the life of a dog is lazy?? Not me! I don't know where I went wrong. I thought I was supposed to be a lazy dog, home all day on the couch. NOPE! Not me! But, I am into everything all the time. If you have ever met me, you know that I do not sit still long. My Nina says that if it were possible for my Mommy to birth me, I am exactly what she would get. Nina says that I have my mommy's personality.

My weekend was crazy! Friday night I spent the night with Papaw. We stayed at Grandma Dison's while Nina went to Meghan's football game. I love going to Grandma's house because she has deer that I love to trail. After trailing and sniffing, I sat inside with Grandma. I helped Papaw eat his dinner (taco pie - Yum!) that Nina cooked. As soon as he took his plate to the kitchen I gave up on him and sat in Grandma's lap. (I know where the good love comes from.) What I did not tell you about Grandma -- she is 82 years old and has demensia and has to have care all of the time. I love sitting in Grandma's lap (when Mommy lets me) and getting her petting. Nina got home from the game and I was so excited to see her. I love her so much!

Papaw and Nina took me home Saturday morning when they picked up Daddy for their wedding. Papaw told me that he would see me later. When they got home at 8:30, Daddy let me out of my bedroom (Mommy was at Meghan's band jamboree with Aunt Dorinda) and I went nuts. Papaw did not come see me. I started crying and clawing the door as I saw Nina and Papaw drive away. Daddy had to call Papaw and ask him to come back. I was fine then.

Sunday was a fun day. Cousin Jake was dedicated at his church. Mommy and Daddy came home to get me and we headed to Moody for lunch at Aunt Jennifer's house. I love going to Aunt Jennifer's because there is a dog park in her neighborhood. I BEG for walks when I am there. We spent all afternoon there before going home.

I was so tired Sunday night that I went to bed at 10:15 and slept until 9:30 on Monday. Mommy and Daddy went to start to register for Noah. Mommy said that she picked out some cute blankets that have puppies on them. I am so excited.

Mrs. Rhonda had Baby Luke on Friday night. He is fortunately doing well. I have added her blog as one of my favorites. You can keep up with his progress. He is in NICU and is very little. Pray for him and his Mommy and Daddy.


No comments: