Friday, May 15, 2009

I am SO sorry...

I have fallen so behind on my blogging. So much has been happening that I have not been able to keep up. Where do I start...

Well, everyone has gotten just about settled in to the new office locations. I have only seen it once, so I do not know. This is just what they tell me. Aunt Jonica is getting very excited about her bakery, and so is everyone else. The health inspector is coming out on Monday and hopefully she can open soon following that!! I have heard a rumor that she is going to be selling homemade doggie treats. I think she needs a professional taster!

Mommy, Daddy and Papaw had their booth at Dog Daze in Trussville last Saturday. I had so much fun. I had to talk to every dog that walked past me. The weather held off for us!

Noah was dedicated at church last Sunday, Mother's Day. I did not get to see it, but I heard that it was sweet! Everyone came to our house for lunch afterwards. I got to see Momma Gena, GrandDanny, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Paul, Jake, Nina, Papaw, Aunt Dorinda, Uncle Jamie, Meghan, Nanny, Grandma, Aunt Audrey, Barney, Tammy, David & Dianna. Aunt Jen and Uncle Rob even came. Did I tell you that Aunt Jen is going to have a baby? Mommy is SO excited. I am going to have to pass my words of wisdom to Charlie and Lady!!

I also celebrated my 3 year "Gotcha" Anniversary on May 6th. I can not believe that has been 3 years since I joined Mommy and Daddy's family. It has been the best 3 years of my life! While we were at Dog Daze, a man from the Pell City Animal Shelter, my former life, came by. And guess what - he remembered me! Mommy told him that they called me "Shania" that Saturday but I am now Maggie! I think Maggie fits me much better!

Well, now that I have written a book, I think that sums up everything from the last week. See, I told you that we have been busy! Mommy has a wedding this weekend, so we will not see much of her. I have to take care of my boys this weekend (Daddy & Noah are my boys!)

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: