Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, GrandDanny

Happy Birthday To Woo...
Happy Birthday To Woo..
Happy Birthday, GrandDanny...
Happy Birthday To Woo!!! Woof, Woof, Woof!

Today is a very special day. It is my GrandDanny's birthday. I don't know if I am supposed to say how old he is today, but I am going to anyway! HAHA! He is 62 years old. This is a big birthday for GrandDanny because he gets a new "paycheck" next month. This is good for Maggie because he will buy me treats! At least I hope he does! :-)

The family went out to celebrate last night. They went out to eat and then to Aunt Jennifer's house for birthday cake. I am very mad at my family because I did not get to go to Aunt Jennifer's house. I am not talking to any of them. Well, I will talk to GrandDanny because it is not his fault. But Mommy, Daddy, Momma Gena, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Paul and even Noah and Jake are all on my list! I missed a trip to the doggy park. Trust me, I knew what I had missed as soon as Mommy and Daddy got home last night!

GrandDanny is at my house with me today! He is working on the boat! We are going to Oak Mountain on Saturday for a day of fun to celebrate Uncle Paul's birthday. (Uncle Paul also has a big birthday on Friday. Again, don't know if I am supposed to tell you how old he is, but I will on Friday!!) I am so excited about Saturday! Me, Daddy and GrandDanny are going to go fishing in the putt-putt boat. (that is as fast as it goes, putt, putt, putt putt.) I am going to have So much fun. We went to Oak Mountain 2 years ago to celebrate GrandDanny's 60th birthday. I barked all day long! I even went into the water... it required a bath when I got home, but it was worth it! I will probably play in the water again this time, and again, the bath will be worth it! You will have to check back next week for some funny stories from my Saturday adventure!! The weather is supposed to be perfect!!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: