Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Momma Gena and GrandDanny head South

Momma Gena and GrandDanny left without me. I did not get to stow away in the suitcase. I know that it would have been ok with Aunt Vickie and Uncle Brownie for me to visit too. But they did not invite me. :-( I could go fishing with GrandDanny and Uncle Brownie. I could ride the boat and go to LuLu's for dinner. I would be a good girl... I promise (yeah, right!)

It would have been ok with Aunt Vickie and Uncle Brownie, but it would have required Momma Gena and GrandDanny to take my bedroom with them. It would have been a big hassle, plus I would really miss Noah.(Actually, I would really miss my mommy!) I guess it is ok I didn't get to go this time and I sure am looking forward to all the TREATS GranDanny will be bringing me back *hint* Daddy actually mentioned something about GranDanny bringing back some fish but that doesn't sound as good as TREATS to me? Mommy and Daddy promised me a trip to Orange Beach one day. They really want to see what I would do in the sand. Plus, I really do want to ride on Uncle Brownie's big boat. I think there would be tons to smell.

So, Aunt Vickie and Uncle Brownie (and all of their friends who follow my stories) -- I will make it to Orange Beach one day. I promise. And we will make a party of it too!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: