Friday, May 22, 2009

I am such a BIG girl

Mommy is so proud of me!! I have stayed out of my bedroom 2 different days this week. How good am I? Mommy makes my bed on the couch and she leaves the small window blinds open and leaves the tv on and I am set to go. I like to watch people walk up and down the street. I like to keep tabs on Dusty and his afternoon walks. I occasionally talk to people as they walk, but I have not torn anything up. I am such a big girl now!

If I could just talk Daddy to giving me a "doggy door" so that I can go to the back yard when I want, but I do not think that will ever happen!!

This weekend is Memorial Day... and my GrandDanny's birthday! Mommy has to work at the store tomorrow but Sunday and Monday will be good restful days at home with the family! Stay safe and enjoy your holiday weekend. (I gotta go clean the house real quick... Momma Gena and GrandDanny are coming over for burgers tonight!!)

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: