Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dog Daze of Trussville

The wedding dog is going back to work... well, for 1 day at least. Mommy, Daddy and Papaw are going to have booths at the Trussville Dog Daze Festival this Saturday. I am SO excited about it. I do not know if I will stay all day (9 am - 4 pm) but I sure am going to try! It going to be tons of fun. Come and see me!!

So, the big moves are over. I would not say complete though. Everyone is in their new offices but not completely organized yet. Mommy's store is back open and looks great... from what I could see from the car. I have not seen Papaw and Daddy's office yet, but Mommy pointed it out to me. I still don't understand. My "desk" (aka - bed) is now at my house. Should have seen the look on my face when Daddy brought it in the other night. I am very excited for my family, but sad that I do not get to go to work anymore. Papaw thinks that he is going to sneak me to work one day, but we will see.

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: