Friday, February 13, 2009

Noah - the ball is in your court!!

Mommy, Daddy and I are anxiously waiting for the arrival of Noah! So far, nothing! I am ready for him to be here and the change to be over with. So much is going on in my house that I am now ready to settle back down.

Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor yesterday. She had one of those picture things to see how big he is. She said that it looks like he is already 7 pounds 8 ounces. Mommy is ready for Noah to come! BUT - the good thing for me is.... Mommy keeps taking me on lots of walks. The doctor told Mommy to walk a lot, so guess what, she is.

The room is already. The car is all cleaned out, and the seats are even waxed. Mommy and Daddy did not ok the seat waxing and I keep sliding every time Mommy and I go somewhere. I keep face planting it into the seat! Thanks, Mommy!

Mommy really wants Noah to be born on Sunday. Daddy is going to take Mommy out for Italian food and Mexican food tomorrow night so that she has a better chance. You see, Sunday would be Granddaddy's 80th birthday. I did not get to meet Granddaddy, but Papaw says that Granddaddy would really like me. If Noah comes on Sunday, he would have Daddy's Pawpaw's name and Mommy's Granddaddy's birthday. Mommy says that it would be too perfect. So do me a favor, say a little prayer for Mommy that something will happen and Noah will join the world on Sunday! :-)

Keep checking my blog for Noah updates. Mommy said that she would take lots of pictures at the hospital and send them home for me to see. I can not go to the hospital with Mommy and Daddy, so I will be sleeping over at Momma Gena and GrandDanny's house!

And that's the life of the dog!

~Maggie

No comments: