Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Noah's here. Noah's HERE. NOAH'S HERE!!!


I am SO excited. My tail has hardly stopped wagging.

Mommy and Daddy left so early this morning. They did seem in a big hurry.

Momma Gena and GrandDanny came by and took me to their house. I stayed in my bedroom a while, then Ms. Melissa came by and let me out and told me that NOAH IS HERE!! He was born today at 2:31 p.m. He weight 8 pounds. Wow, that's less than me.

I have a little brother!!!!! I can't wait til he comes home and I can play with him. Papaw said he would sneak me into the hospital to see him, but I can't be quiet in his backpack.

Papaw and Daddy made some pictures. Here's one for you to see. Isn't he CUTE!!!

Oh, there's more on my Papaws website: http://www.marklawleyphotography.net/ if you want to look.


I love you Noah!




And that's a dog's great life,
~Maggie

No comments: