Monday, April 27, 2009

Noah's Doctors Appointment

Noah had a doctors appointment today. Mommy said that it went really well considering he had to have 4 shots. He was a very good boy and let the doctor check him out. She said that he is a very relaxed baby! Mommy said that is a good thing. He weighed 12 pounds and 1 ounce and is 2 feet tall (or 24 inches long.) Yes, Noah is taller than me, but I am older and wiser! The doctor said that he is 70th percentile for his weight and 80th percentile for his height. He is going to be tall and skinny!

Well, it is time for me and Mommy to give Noah his bath. I have realized that it is not such a scary word and I will occasionally walk into the bathroom to check it out then I make my spot on the bed. Sure am glad that Noah is the one getting the baths and not me!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: