Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle Paul!!

Happy Belated Birthday To You...
Happy Belated Birthday To You...
Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle Paul...
Happy Belated Birthday To You!!! (woof, woof, woof!)

My Uncle Paul celebrated a very special birthday last Friday. I don't know if he wants me to say how old he turned, but he turned the BIG 4-0!!! That is 280 years in my life span!

I am sorry that I did not get to post his birthday wishes on his birthday but I was sick. Papaw fed me a bite of his Burger King burger on Thursday night and it did not set to well with my tummy. In fact, Mommy and I were up most of the night. She sat up with me on the couch to let me outside when I needed to go. So I spent Friday at Momma Gena's house on the couch. I finally felt better Friday night when I downed a whole bowl of dog food!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: