Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welcome to the family, Jack!!

Meghan did it! It is all her fault!! I am not so sure that I like it, but what can I do about it? I can run from it! I did not bark at it! I started to though - it was attacking my mommy's toes. I can not figure it out. I am bigger than it, right now. Maybe not for too long.

Meghan had to tell a special friend goodbye a couple of weeks ago. Bandit, who had been in the family for quite some time, longer than me, went to a special place. His new home is at the lake. Uncle Jamie took him there. It was a sad day. But Meghan is better now, especially now that she has Jack. Jack is a new puppy. He is only 10 weeks old, a little younger than Noah. He is small and fluffy. I think they said that he is part cocker spaniel part lab. I am not so sure. I did not really like him when he came to my house for a visit. I ran from him.

I did tell him about my friends at Petsmart at the Banfield Animal Hospital. He went to see Nurse Libby yesterday!! They took good care of him. Because I told him to go there, they gave Aunt Dorinda a discount and they are giving my Mommy a discount too. I really like them. They told Aunt Dorinda that I am a sweet girl but I like to talk a lot. I am sure that Daddy would say that I get that from my Mommy. (Like Mother, Like Daughter!) I try to tell them that they do not have to put me in the "crate" that I am a big girl and can walk around by myself. Do they listen to me, yes (cause they have to) but they do not do like I say! Oh well! At least I do not have to go there too often. I thought I would have to go last week, since I was sick, but it was just a stomach bug I guess - or my cheeseburger!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: