Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A New Beginning for Me!


My Little Brother



I am helping Mommy feed Noah!



Me, Mommy and Noah


Daddy introduces me to Noah



I help Daddy with Noah



I am sorry that I am just now able to update my blog, but Daddy has had Internet trouble at home. But we are now up and running and I can update you on the BIG change my life has had in the last week!

Noah came home Thursday afternoon. I was home and ready for them. Daddy asked Momma Gena and GrandDanny to go to Petsmart and buy me a t-shirt that said "Its A Boy". I was wearing it when they got home. Momma Gena and Aunt Dorinda were home waiting with me. Honestly, I was not too excited to see them. I think I hurt Mommy's feelings. But I could not stay mad too long. I quickly warmed up to Mommy.
Daddy brought Noah in and I smelled him. Daddy let me get close to him, despite what Momma Gena said. Daddy said that the nurse at the hospital said to let me get close to him.
Momma Gena spent the night with us. I did not sleep in my king sized bed with Mommy and Daddy. I slept curled up with Momma Gena. Good thing too because Noah was up a lot that night.
Nina spent the night on Friday night and Papaw on Saturday night. I did not sleep with Nina but I did with Papaw. Turns out that I missed a good night of sleep with Mommy and Daddy on Saturday night because Noah slept for 5 hours. But I did have a good night of sleep with Papaw.

We woke up Sunday morning with white stuff on the ground. Papaw and Daddy took me outside to play with snowballs. It was a lot of fun. Mommy and Noah watched from the window.
Family and friends have been in and out a lot. I like that. People keep bringing me food!
Mommy and Daddy say that I am being a good girl. They say that they are proud of me. Nothing really has changed. I still get my share of hugs and kisses and treats! And Mommy still snuggles with me on the couch.
Mommy keeps taking pictures so I will post them as they happen!
I do love my baby brother and I am excited to have him home with us!
And that's just the dog's life!
~Maggie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been checking religiously for an update here, Maggie! I was starting to wonder if you ran away from home! --Lady & Charlie