Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Goin' to GiGi's House today

I am going to GiGi's house today and I am so excited!!! Can't wait to get some valuable lap time!! Noah's going too, so I may not get as much attention as I would like, but still, I LOVE going to GiGi's house!!

Daddy is helping GrandDanny build another fence in the backyard - I may need to supervise it! Mommy is going to the hospital to check on Grandma.

Grandma Update - Yesterday was a tough day. Nina said that she slept a lot, which is not what Grandma has done the last week that she has been in the hospital. Mommy is nervous that Grandma may be ready to give up her fight and go be with Grandpa. Mommy just prays for strength for what ever may happen.

Noah is growing like a little weed! He is getting more fun every day. Now that the weather is getting pretty, we go out on walks all the time. Momma Gena and GrandDanny gave him a red wagon for his birthday and he loves to ride. Mommy took a part the guest bedroom and made a play room for Noah. GrandDanny and Daddy tried to put the red couch in there so that I could have a place to lay which I watch Noah play, but it would not fit down the hallway and make the curve. Mommy loves having the play room. Noah still plays a lot in the living room, but there are not toys in front of the window that block my view of the C-A-T-S! Oh, and did I mention that my basket of toys is back out. Noah doesn't put them in his mouth anymore - in fact, he loves to throw them for me. He can't throw very far, but it is still fun. I know that we are going to have a lot of fun in the backyard this summer. I can't wait.

Mommy is in the hunt for a job - she has decided that it is time to go back to work. I am not sure what is going to happen with me and Noah, but I am sure that we will be ok. Daddy has some things up his sleeve as well, so we are praying they all work out just fine!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: