Monday, March 15, 2010

One for me and one for you

This is the new motto in my house. I have learned that Noah keeps getting all kinds of snacks during the day. Some are great and others not so much. I'm not a big fan of plain cherrios, but I love baby goldfish. I also really like Froot Loops.

Papaw is at our house today working. He fixed himself a grilled cheese sandwich. I heard the cheese come out of the fridge and I was there. Noah hoarded in on Papaw's sandwich. Before Papaw knew it, Noah and I had eaten 1 1/2 of his 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. They were so yummy.

Mommy also lets me clean up after Noah finishes eating. She calls it my house chores that I have to do. I don't complain. I did not like the brown rice that he had for lunch today - obviously he didn't either and that's why we ate Papaw's sandwiches.

Hum ... I wonder what's for dinner!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: