Friday, March 19, 2010

WHEW - what a day!!

I am exhausted, but I had a great time! Noah is out for spring break this week. The weather has not been the best, but today is! We have had 75 degree weather with BLUE SKIES! Off to the park we went!! We headed out this morning to Leeds for a day of fun with the family. Noah has never been to the park, so we knew this would be fun. Mommy let me go to, so I was very excited. Didn't know where I was going, but I knew I was going to have a good time.

We stopped by Old Smokey BBQ to get lunch. Daddy didn't let me get out of the car, but my nose sure was going. It smelled so good! We finally made it to the park and yet again, so much to smell.


After the family had lunch, Momma Gena, GrandDanny, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Paul, Jake, Nina and I went for a walk. I drank some yummy creek water.

I was so tired after my outing. I slept all night on the couch and all night on my king sized bed. It was a wonderful family day!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: