Monday, March 29, 2010

Pray for Grandma Dison

My Grandma Dison fell last Sunday night/Monday morning and broke her femur bone in her right leg. The ambulance had to take her to the hospital and she had to have surgery last Tuesday. She had to stay in SICU until Saturday afternoon. She had some bleeding that they could not find the cause from. While looking for it, they found an aneurysm in her tummy, which is NOT good. This type of issue would normally require surgery, but Grandma is not a candidate for it. She would not make it through it.

Grandma is also about to have to go to a nursing home - which will not necessarily be a good thing - cause I can not go see her there. I can't go sit in her lap like I do when we are at her house. I know that it is probably going to be best for her, but I'm not real happy about it. Because of financial reasons, there is a big probability that the family will have to turn over her home to the state. It's gonna be tough if we loose Grandma and her home.

Please pray for my Mommy and her family - and for Grandma, of course. This is such a hard time for everyone!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: