Sunday, March 7, 2010

So Far Behind

I am so far behind on my blogging. I have so much to update you on! I don't even know where to begin!

First of all - it snowed at my house!! We had such a good time playing in the snow. Brother did not know what to do with it. I don't think he liked it! But I loved chasing snowballs!! Papaw spent the night with us so we had an extra good time!!

SICKNESS - the stomach virus has made its way through our house. Everyone had it except me. THANKGOODNESS!! I had to nurse, and it was tough. First, Noah got it. It was sad, but he missed his Valentine's Day party at school. But it was ok, because school ended up closing early for the snow. Then Daddy got the virus on Valentines. He had it so bad that he ended up staying at Momma Gena and GrandDanny's house because he could not make it home. (Mommy and I took over the king-sized bed. Not gonna lie - it was kinda nice to stretch out. Oh wait, I do that every night!) Mommy "bug bombed" the house and thought we were rid of it!! THEN - Mommy got it. You know, they say its bad when Daddy's get sick, but I think it was worse having Mommy sick. I didn't know what to do for her. Daddy was great for Mommy and handled everything for Noah. We didn't want him to get it again. It was scary when Mommy got sick because it was the day before Noah's 1st Birthday party. Noah went to school and Daddy went to work, so I had to stay home with Mommy. We snuggled in the bed or the couch all day. It was a great day of relaxation! Nina ended up being sick the day after Mommy. It was sad because she did miss Noah's birthday party. THEN - GrandDanny ended up with it a week later. It has been crazy stuff. Luckily Momma Gena and Papaw have faired away from it.

Birthday Party - Noah turned 1. I can not believe it has been a year since that wonderful day that I spent the entire day in my bedroom! No, it was great!! Noah had his party on Saturday, Feb 20th. His actual birthday was Wednesday, February 24th. I have pictures to post in a separate post. He had a great time with his birthday cake!!

Bunny Rabbits - Did I tell you that a family of bunnies lives behind our house. Oh my goodness - I smell them each night and I bark, and I bark, and I bark! I get into trouble each night because of my barking. I smelled a coyote tonight and Papaw carried me in the house. So, I started howling at 9:30 pm. Why is that not acceptable??

That's all that I can think of right now. I know that I have tons more to post!!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your new blog background! I wish this creature that has inhabited my home would go away. My daddy got the stomach bug too... mommy was on the verge of nuts when he got over it! I hope you catch a rabbit soon!

--Lady

Maggie said...

Thanks, Lady! I like it too!! Mommy found a new background website and we really liked it. They have several that are fun, so I can't wait to keep it fresh and exciting!