Saturday, November 7, 2009

Full of Tricks

I made it through another Halloween without too many tricks but lots of treats! The annual Halloween bash in the Kidron neighborhood took place. There were lots of kids and a fun hay ride. I did not get to ride in the hay ride, but I went trick or treating to every door with the 15 kids that attended. While the kids received their treats, I left tricks at every mailbox. It sure was fun!

Noah and Jake also enjoyed their Halloween. The dynamic duo dressed as Tigger (Noah) and Pooh (Jake). I was so glad to see these 2 come along because I did not have to dress us this year. It was WONDERFUL!! But, my family has already made of for it. Momma Gena found me a costume for next year at Target - and she bought it! She found a hot dog costume for $.99. Said that she could not resist. Too bad it was just my size! I will have to call up Bear and tell him! Maybe we can dress alike for the Petsmart costume party!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: