Thursday, November 19, 2009

Girl's Night Out

I had a wonderful night tonight!!! Mommy had a girlie party at our house and I actually got to stay and enjoy the fun this time!! Mommy is now a demonstrator for Uppercase Living and tonight was her first Open House and it was at our house. We had 12 people, 3 babies and 2 demonstrators. I only helped myself to the food table twice! Shawn came to play tonight and brought a hamburger that he had for dinner. It was left on the kitchen table and I decided that he was finished with it. Noah also got to stay and play tonight... and boy did he play! He crawled all over the place! The 3rd baby was Iris. Her mom, Sarah, is the demonstrator who was helping my Mommy out. She is a young baby, she is only 3 months old.

If you are interested in hosting an Uppercase Living Open House for my mommy, just email her at
weddgirl@ymail.com. You can also visit her UL website at http://randifunderburg.uppercaseliving.net/ and purchase any cool products there.

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: