Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pray for Mommy's Doctor's Appointment

I don't know if I told you, but when Mommy and Daddy went to find out if I was having a brother or sister, the doctor noticed a tiny cyst on Noah's head. The doctor did not seem too concerned with it but needed to do a follow up.

So Mommy and Daddy have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning at 9 am for an ultrasound to see if the cyst has dissolved. Please pray for Mommy's appointment and that the cyst is gone. She is also having her glucose (sugar) test tomorrow morning. Pray for good results so that she can enjoy all of the sweets with the Holidays coming up!

I will let you know about Mommy's appointment!

Oh Well - that's just a dog's life!

~Maggie

ps - Noah kicked me! I like laying against Mommy's tummy and feeling my brother kick me. I barked last night and Mommy said that Noah started moving. He and I already have a strong connection!

No comments: