Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Tricks and Not Enough Treats

Well, it is finally over! Halloween is gone for another year! Whew! Fortunately I did not have any tricks played on me last night, but I do not think that I got enough treats - and I technically went trick or treating with the kids! One little boy that I was with, "Dr. Jones" (aka. Indiana Jones) even said that his bucket was full and he was ready to go back. I did not even have a bucket, and if I did, it would be no where near full! Oh Well! I did manage to see a C-A-T while out and I also saw "Star Wars Doggy". We barked back and forth at each other. I don't think my Lady Bug costume was anywhere near as scary as Star Wars. Thanks, Mom! Can I please be scarier next year?

Well, no picture with Jake last night. In fact, Mommy did not even take 1 picture. Some photographer Papaw taught her to be! Jake was not feeling well last night. Aunt Jennifer thinks he is catching his first cold. He stayed at Momma Gena's house while we were out. Aunt Jennifer said that we will have to re-stage our costumes. That means I have to put my outfit back on! Whatever!

Mommy and Daddy found another water spot on the ceiling yesterday. That meant Papaw came over last night to figure out what was wrong. Daddy missed out on the BIG walk that I had, but he was afraid that the ceiling might fall in if he waited. (They have a wedding today.) Fortunately they found the problem quickly and it did not cost much to fix. Mommy did notice the hole in her ceiling that they had to cut out. GrandDanny assured Mommy that he would make sure it was fixed!

Speaking of, I am with Momma Gena and GrandDanny today. I sure am glad that he is home. He even mentioned that he might be up for a small walk this afternoon. I am so excited. Momma Gena said that she is going to take down her Halloween decorations -- that means that the stick ghost will go away. I can help with that... make it go away permanently! HAHA!

Have a great weekend!

~Maggie

PS - Only 1 month way from my first offical vacation. Mommy and Daddy are taking me to Gatlinburg with the family. I am SO excited!

No comments: