Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vacation - Day 2 - I found a Bear!

I really did find a bear! And look below... I barked at it! And guess where the bear was??


It was in our cabin! Can you believe it??



Daddy tried to show me the bear, but I did not believe him! So now, every time I am downstairs, I bark at the bear.






This is our "home" for the week! My bedroom is the very top, left window! I share my bedroom with Mommy and Daddy.



The thing that I like the most about vacation is the walks that I get. But there are tons of mountains on our walk. Daddy says that we will loose weight from our walks. I enjoy them. Daddy is out of breath when we get back, but I want more!


This is my Mommy and Daddy at Ober Gatlinburg! Don't tell Mommy but she is getting fat! :-) Oh Wait - that is just Noah!


This is my Momma Gena and GrandDanny!


This is my Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Paul & Jake!



Daddy thought it would be funny to throw a snowball at Momma Gena!

I do not think she was very happy about it!



We tried to go downtown to Gatlinburg last night, but everything closed too early! Daddy even was mean and dressed me in my sweater and told me that we were going and then we did not go. Last night was a quiet night in the cabin (except for when I found the bear!)
I am having a good time on vacation. My family is about to take me downtown. I am so excited! Mommy woke up with a soar throat this morning, so she does not feel too good. I suggle with her to make her feel better! I think Daddy is going to make some potato soup for dinner. Yum!
And that's Maggie's vacation, day 2!
~Maggie
ps - Papaw, I miss you! And Nina too!

No comments: