Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jail Bird

I got busted! I found a way out of my fence and Daddy caught me. My nose, once again, caught the best of me. Something had been outside of my fence and I was trying to figure out what it was. I found a way out of the fence trying to see what had been there. Daddy was standing in the kitchen calling my name. I did not come - obviously, I was outside of the fence. When he walked out, he found me on the opposite side of the gate trying to figure out how to get in. I got busted.

Mommy keeps asking me how I got out, but I will not tell. Daddy said that he is going to put a piece of bologna on the other side of the gate and watch me get to it. HAHA! Very funny. Mommy thinks I jumped on the dog house, but again, I will not tell!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: