Saturday, April 25, 2009

Party Crasher

My family and I have enjoyed an afternoon of fun at Aunt Jennifer's house. I love coming to Aunt Jennifer's house. She has a doggie park at her house. I constantly beg to go to the doggie park. Mommy and Momma Gena gave in to me earlier and took me there. Uncle Paul made some wonderful burgers on the grill. I know that they are wonderful because I had some.

Just as the family sat down for dinner, Momma Gena's phone rang. It was a little girl saying she had found me. Woody and I had (once again) escaped from the back yard and crashed an eleven year old birthday party. I had so much fun. The girls had a blast with me. Woody paid the girls no attention and found something in the woods that caught his nose. Mommy told me that it was not nice to crash a birthday party without a present. Oops. I really wanted the hot dogs and birthday cake.

It was an exciting afternoon for me. It did dawn on me that my family did not notice that Woody and I had taken ourselves on a walk. How long would they have let us gone before they noticed? I had fun either way!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: