Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Special Treat from my Daddy





I came to work today with Mommy and Daddy. It has been a pretty quiet day here. Ms. Robin helped reorganize the store from their bridal show this weekend. I tried to help her, but unfortunately I was not "helping". I kept pulling bags out of the trash. I thought that I was doing my part! :-)

Daddy has brought me to Momma Gena and GrandDanny's for the afternoon. Mommy has an important meeting with a bride this afternoon. Just before we left, Daddy gave me a special treat! It was an empty peanut butter jar. It was SO yummy. Daddy thought it would be funny to cut slits in the jar so that I could smell the peanut butter. Mommy and Ms. Robin insisted that Daddy remove the lid. Mommy took a few pictures of me enjoying my special treat. I had it all over my nose (as you can probably tell why) and it required my nose to be washed. If you know me, you know that I do not like to have a b-a-t-h, but my face being washed was well worth it!

Enjoy!

~Maggie

No comments: