Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Trick and Treat

HAPPY TRICK AND TREAT DAY!!

I hope you have more treats than tricks. I am nervous that I will have more tricks tonight rather than treats. (I will make sure that Papaw, Nina, Momma Gena and GrandDanny give me treats!)

You are thinking right... GrandDanny is on his way home from the hospital. I am so excited to see him. Mommy told me that I have to be gentle with him and can not jump on him. Either way, I will get my share of rubs and loves from him!

Last night was a scary night at our house. (I am SO ready for Halloween to be over!) Mommy noticed a water spot on the ceiling of our kitchen. That required Daddy to go into the attic in the garage. I walked into the garage with Mommy (while Daddy was in the ceiling) but I begged Mommy to let me in her car. I made sure nothing would fall on my head. By the way, Daddy did drop something down out of the attic, but Mommy caught it. It was her Christmas Village. Oops. Mommy and I made several trips upstairs to check the water in the bathroom. At one point, I thought I was about to have to take a B-A-T-H. Fortunately I ran and jumped on the bed. I stayed in my bed until this morning. I did not want to take the chance of a B-A-T-H. Papaw is coming over to the house this afternoon to help Daddy figure out what is wrong. I guess I will have to supervise them! I think I know what is wrong, but I will never tell... they will have to figure it out on their own!

Check back next week for pictures from my "tricks". Mommy said that she is going to take a picture of Jake in his bear outfit and me in my lady bug. I will let you see it!

Happy Tricks and Treats!

~Maggie

No comments: