Monday, March 9, 2009

I LOVE my new fence!


Chillin in my new yard!



Napping in my new yard!



I was on the prowl for something that walked by outside my fence. Mommy laughed because of my tongue.



See my hair standing up on my neck. Mommy called me Monster Maggie.


I have had so much fun in my new fence. Mommy and Daddy laughed at first because I was afraid to go out by myself. I have been so used to being on a rope that it felt weird not having the rope attached to me. But I quickly adapted to it.

Mrs. Jennifer and Mr. Sean came over Saturday night for a quick visit. I took them outside to show them my new fence. (Daddy had only been done with it for about 30 minutes.) I had a big meltdown with Mommy. I ran all around and growled so big. It was really funny. My "MD" was so big that it wore me out. I ended up going to bed by myself super early.

Sunday morning was wonderful. Mommy and Daddy had breakfast outside while I enjoyed sun shining. The weather has been so wonderful that Mommy has kept the back door open all day so that I can come and go as I please - good thing to because I went in and out about 400 times yesterday.
Well - gotta go back outside. Daddy is working to repaint his grill and I must help!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: