Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who and Where are my friends?

Mommy added a cool new feature to my blog - it is the live traffic feed. We watch it to see where everyone who reads my blog lives. It is an awesome tool. Yesterday we had 4 people from outside of the United States.

I would love to know where everyone who reads is from and how you found my blog. All I ask is that you "comment" to this post and tell me what city you live in and how you found my blog. (Be careful not to give too much personal information - I can not be held responsible, especially since I am a dog!) You are also more than welcome to sign up as a follower of my blog. I would love to see how many followers I have! This is so exciting - I can not wait to see where you all live!

Thanks for doing this for me!

~Maggie

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Nobody is telling me where they are from. I guess no one reads my blog! :-(