Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Noah's Doctors Appointment

Mommy and Daddy took Noah for his 1 month check up today. Mommy said that he did really good (and so did Mommy!) Noah now weighs 9 lbs 9 ozs and is 22 1/4 inches long. Daddy says that I am still longer than Noah. The doctor says that Noah is a perfect healthy baby boy. He did get 1 shot today. He did not get the big round of shots that will protect him from sickness. The doctor said that they can begin to go out and about, but they still have to be very careful. It is still flu season and if Noah gets sick, the family has to go to the hospital, and if the family goes to the hospital, then I have to stay in my bedroom.

So, our family is doing good. We are growing like we should. Noah is gaining weight like he is supposed to, and I am not loosing weight like I am supposed to. (Too many treats for me!)

The weather is supposed to be bad tonight. I will snuggle extra close with Mommy during the storms. I hope everyone stays safe!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When will he get those shots? I am so ready to make a trip over there!!!! What does Monday look like for you??