Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Prize for Me!

Finally - Mommy went shopping with Momma Gena and she came home with a prize for me, not for Noah! This is the first time in a long time that this has happened! I was very excited! Mommy bought me 2 new food bowls.

I broke my old food bowl a couple of weeks before Noah came. I like to carry my food bowl with me to the living room and I accidentally dropped in on my water bowl. It cracked. Mommy and Daddy took me to Petsmart and picked out new bowls. Daddy picked out the kind that I could not carry and could not pick up. I did not like those bowls. I did not eat out of them. Mommy and Momma Gena were at Home Accents on Sunday and Mommy found me 2 new pretty glass bowls. They are pink and white. I really like them! I have not carried it with me yet, but I did successfully tump in over so all of my food spilled on the floor! Yeah - finally, a new prize for me!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

1 comment:

JEMISON CHURCH OF CHRIST NEWS said...

Dearest Maggie, I am delighted about your new prize and also just to let you know about my gift. It is a diamond studded necklace from bromberg's. It is so comfortable that it is not like wearing anything at all. My father the king of Jemison purchased it for me. I am dying to show it to you.

love your cousin, Duchess