Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's raining outside...

...and Daddy took me for a walk in the rain. I got so wet from my walk. Mommy had to dry me off with a towel. Mommy was on the phone with a wedding person when I had my mini-meltdown from being wet. Now I am just sitting at the front door enjoying watching the rain.

Nina and Papaw are on their way over to see ME! Mommy has a work appointment to go on, so I will stay here with Daddy and Noah. This is the first time since Noah that Mommy has been on a work appointment. I hope that she does ok! :-)

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

ps - our house now smells like a wet dog -- Daddy got wet too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does it smell like a wet dog b/c daddy got wet or because Maggie got wet??? hehe

Maggie said...

I blame Daddy. Mommy blamed me! :-(