Monday, March 23, 2009

Spend the night party at Maggie's!

Momma Gena and I had a spend the night party at my house last night. Daddy and GrandDanny went to the race in Bristol and Momma Gena stayed with us. We had so much fun! Mommy was all excited because she knew that I would want to sleep with Momma Gena and then Mommy would have the king sized bed to herself - boy was she wrong. In fact, I had a dream in the middle of the night that woke me up and scared me. Mommy loved on me when it did. (I think I dreamed that something bit my foot because I yelped out loud.) Anyway, after my bad dream, I snuggled with Mommy. I snuggled between her knees for about 3 hours. She had to ask me to move when she had to get up to feed Noah.

Daddy and GrandDanny are home now. Our family is resting good this afternoon!

Tomorrow is Momma Gena's birthday. I think Mommy and Aunt Jennifer are taking her to lunch - too bad I do not get to go! Oh well!

And that's just the dog's life!

~Maggie

No comments: